Need to go the grocery store but not have a clue what you already have and what you need? Are you ever on the way home from work and ready to stop at the grocery store, but you left your shopping list at home? Do you have recipes that you make regularly but no clue which ingredients you already have and which ones you need to buy?
Store Nabber - Beta makes it easy for you to make a shopping list and 'nab' extactly what you need at the store. It supports UPC codes and is compatible with most barcode scanners (including CueCat!). Optional features include inventory management.
Beta Testers Wanted!
We are currently taking applications for beta testers as part of a limited beta.
- Compatible with wedge and USB barcode scanners
- Add, edit, and delete items from your grocery list
- Share your lists with others, read only or editable
- Supports UPC (EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E) barcodes and gets item information automatically
- Supports ISBN and gets item information automatically
- Electronics Store to help you get the most out of your account
- No new passwords to remember! Login with industry standard OpenID
- Support for the Android ZXing Barcode Scanner
- Manage multiple lists
- Group multiple items into a single product category
- View your shopping list on your mobile device
- Print your shopping list
- Optionally integrate your shopping list with the inventory tracker
- Optionally set thresholds to buy more when inventory gets too low
- Support for amounts and units in addition to quantity
- Export to any Calendar/Task management application that supports iCal (RFC 2445)
- Send your list to your email address